We are excited to offer our patients secure internet access to their medical information online through our electronic medical records system called eClinicalWorks! You can view your personal health records at any time as long as you have internet access. If you are already a registered patient click here to log on. Take note that after you register for the portal, your provider might use the portal instead of postal mail to send you results. Please note that using the copy & paste function when composing a new message may cause invalid text format resulting in a message failure.
- Send *NON-urgent messages to your Doctor or other staff members.
- Update your address, phone number, employer, email address, pharmacy and emergency contacts.
- View lab results, diagnostic reports and correspondence from your Doctor.
- Enter or update your medical, hospitalization, and surgical history.
- Receive email alerts when new information is posted to the portal.If you would like to be registered for the patient portal, and you are currently a patient at our clinic, please let us know at your next appointment.
*Once registered, you will have 48 hours to complete the log in process and change your password before your temporary password expires. In the event that this happens, please call our office as your account will need to be reset.